To report or view power outages in your area, see below for website and phone number information.

Your Retail Electric Provider (your "REP") does not manage the wires and poles in your area... that's the job of your local utility.

Oncor Service Area (Utility):

Phone: 1-888-313-4747

Outage Center: Website

CenterPoint Service Area (Utility):

Phone: 1-800-332-7143

Outage Center: Website

TNMP - Texas-New Mexico Power Service Area (Utility):

Phone: 1-888-866-7456

Outage Center: Website

AEP Service Area (Utility)


Outage Center: Website

Did this answer your question?