You just call and talk directly with your retail provider. The key thing to understand is that your retail provider handles the billing and customer support for your energy services, and the wires company handles the delivery of those services, maintains the delivery system, and handles any outages that may occur. If you have customer service or payment related issues with your bill, you'll call the company that sends you your bill. If you have an outage, you'll generally call your "Wire and Poles" company - also known as your Utility Company.

Did this answer your question?